Monday, April 2, 2012

A is for Awesome

I'm going to do the "A to Z" blogging challenge this month! Let's hope I can keep it up. ;)

A is for Awesome

Awesome is one of my favorite words. I don't really know why. And no, I'm not a surfer. Nor am I 13. ;) It just encompasses SO many good feelings and excitement! Similarly, "awesomeness" is also a favorite word. I can confidently say that my life is awesome. I am in awe of it. I have a fabulous husband who loves me and treats me well (and is an awesome dad!), 2 great boys who are fun and smart and silly and adventurous, a wonderful job as a substitute teacher, a ridiculously amazing life as a writer/author, a supportive family, sweet friends, the promise of eternal life...

It truly is Awesome.

Next up: "B is for..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)