Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Where Can I Buy Your Book?"

I've had people ask me this in person. I can imagine that people might want to know where to buy my book out on the interwebs, too! :)

It's available on Amazon.com in paperback AND for your Kindle!!

On Barnes and Noble.com  AND you can go into a B&N store and ask them to order it for you. You can then pick it up in the store a few days later and not pay for shipping.

At independent bookstores. Again, you can ask them to order it and then pick it up from them.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, you can visit Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena for a copy.

If you're in the Orange County area, you can visit Book Carnival bookstore in Orange for a copy.

(If you're going to the above bookstores, please be sure to call first to make sure they still have a copy in stock!) :)

Thanks for being awesome readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)