Saturday, April 28, 2012

Renaissance Faire 2012

Once again, my friends and I trekked out to the Renaissance Faire. Once again, it was amazing. We had some new friends this time (including my kids) come with us. Great fun!! And the photos...here we go! (When I have more time, I'll go back and caption the photos.)

Boys in the woods

Shooting bolts from crossbows with my kids. They both thought they look like Link from Legend of Zelda. :)

With "our" knight after the joust

Hefting the sword with the wavy blade

I think I need one of these!

I saw this in the trash and had to take a picture of it! We went on "school day" and apparently one of the kids didn't really enjoy the Faire! ;)

Our whole group. We like to dress up.

Huzzah!

Oh, the epicness!

Again with the epic photos

Perplexed! Wild berries? Do I eat them?!

Awesome tree. 

Would you care for an apple, little girl?

Me, Abby, Amanda doing what we do best - read.

And...me! :)

If you get a chance to go to a Renaissance Faire near you, I'd highly encourage it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast! You look great. Next time I go, I know who the "go to" girl is for costume advice.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)