Friday, April 20, 2012

Where I'll Be - Bookish Events!

I have some of my schedule for the next few months for bookish events!

MAY

Saturday, May 19 at 10:00 a.m.
Blue Chair Children's Bookstore in Glendora, CA.

I'll be signing my YA fantasy novel THE SEVENTH BLESSING and talking about writing books!


JUNE

Monday, June 4 - Thursday, June 7
Book Expo America (BEA) in New York City!!!

Yes, I'll be in NYC! I'm so excited for this event! Please let me know if you'll be there. I'd love to meet you and chat about books. And life. And music. And every other thing that we have in common. :)


June 21-26
ALA in Anaheim, CA

Yay for being in Anaheim! Only 10 minutes from my house! I won't be here for the whole week but I hope to be there for several days. :) Again, I'd love to meet you. Tweet me if you're there. @Melissa_Buell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)