Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

A to Z Blogging Challenge

Y is for Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

One of my first celebrity "crushes" was from the Young Indiana Jones TV series that aired when I was little. A friend of the family used to tape them and we'd watch them all together. I loved those shows! I loved the way they inserted Indiana into historical events that seemed to actually make sense for him to be involved. Well, make sense for a TV show, at least. I was SO happy to see that the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is on Netflix! We've watched most of the episodes with our sons. It's fun to see them like a show that I watched when I was little. :) (And there might have been a bit of residual swooning of my part.) ;)

**I do love the older Indiana Jones movies, too! I had to pick something for "Y" and this came to mind. :)



4 comments:

  1. Guess I missed the young one -- sure did like the old Indiana J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw the YOUNG Indianna Jones chronicles. But I loved the original movies. I went to see The Temple of Doom with my young neice. I think she swooned.

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw "Indiana Jones" and had a delightful "Gasp!" and then saw the "Young"...Sigh. It's not MY Indy...You shouldn't do that to a girl on a Monday morning ;o) hahahahahaha...

    It does sound kinda cool though...even if it's not the same Indy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only watched the movies and thoroughly enjoyed those.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)