Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D is for Dessert

A to Z Blogging Challenge

D is for Dessert

















I love to bake and my favorite thing to bake is dessert! Cupcakes, cakes, pies, cobblers, everything sweet is fine by me. ;)  Decorating cakes is also one of my hobbies. Every birthday for my boys, I've made their cakes. I've also made them for my sister, my niece, and other family and friends. I love cake!

Some of my favorite things are the easiest: cake mix cookies.
Directions: Take 1 box of any flavor cake mix, mix with 2 eggs and 1 stick of melted butter. Form dough into small balls and bake for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees. Easy peasy! And they taste SO good. I especially love the Funfetti kind. You can easily customize these to make them even more flavorful. My sister-in-law mixes bits of candy bars into hers.

Do you have recipes for favorite easy desserts?

2 comments:

  1. mmm, Dessert...

    I'm a brownie queen, so they're my go-to dessert for events (or bribes, haha)...but I also LOVE making cookies (which are also very effective for bribes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baking as well, and I am going to have to make those cake mix cookies - they sound delish! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)