Monday, April 16, 2012

L is for Lists

A to Z Blogging Challenge

L is for Lists



I am a list maker. Groceries, to-do lists, party/get together lists, presents lists...Anything that could be listed, I'll do it! It keeps me focused and organized. In my crazybusy life, it's a necessity. I have lots of notepads to make my lists. That makes it more fun. This list making carries on to my writing. I always make an outline when I write a story. **The one time I didn't, the story petered out rather quickly. I was rambling and didn't really like that! Lists are your friend!

2 comments:

  1. I love lists! My problem is that I write on random scraps of paper, so the chances are always good that I'll lose the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a crazy list maker. I always take the notepads from hotel rooms so I can have a pad and a pen in every room.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)