Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O is for Obsession

A to Z Blogging Challenge

O is for Obsession



Everyone has an obsession about something: gardening, driving, shopping, gaming. You name it, it's out there. My obsession is...reading. Yep. I'm a reader! I read WAY more often than I watch TV or movies. I usually take a book with me when I'm out because you never know when you might have to wait for something or someone. Or because you're obsessed with a book and NEED to know What Happens Next. My reading obsession has not made me poor because we have an amazingly well stocked public library in our fine city. Yay! Be thankful for libraries and free (to us) books! :)

What are your (lawful) obsessions? (And if you don't want people to know, um, don't share.) ;)

6 comments:

  1. I am a voracious reader. I never have less than three going at once, one on my Kindle, another my phone, and always one I can hold in my hand. Right now I'm reading, Shatter Me, Beautiful Chaos, and Linger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a reading obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I obsess about making sure my kids do their homework. They don't have to be perfect. They just have to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with writing. I have paper and pens with me everywhere I go. I also usually have a book in tow, as well.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read, too. I've gotten away from it lately. We recently moved so things have been hectic. I'm happy to say that the tiny town we moved to has a tiny library that I will be visiting soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Besides my computer I love to watch movies.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)