Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors



February 26:  Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter)

1. Ally Carter (I own all of her books.)
2. Robin Jones Gunn (I own many of her books.)
3. Shannon Hale (I think I've read all of her books)
4. Jane Austen (Read all of her books but own 4)
5. Rick Riordan (Own all of his books)
6. Jessica Gray (Her fairy tale book series!)
7. Laura Childs (Mystery books!)
8. Lisa Tawn Bergren (so many good books!)
9. Mindy Starns Clark (love her style of writing)
10. Jeff Kinney (my son loves Wimpy Kid and so do I)

(I'm sorry that I'm leaving people out! There are so many great authors that I know and love to read their works. My bookshelves are full of great books.)

Who are your favorite authors?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)