Sunday, February 24, 2013

Book Haul: Feb 24, 2013

Book Haul: February 24, 2013

Books Received for Review (this week from Netgalley)



THE RUNAWAY KING by Jennifer A. Nielsen
POISON by Bridget Zinn
A TOUCH OF SCARLET by Eve Marie Mont


From the library


ARTEMIS FOWL: THE LAST GUARDIAN by Eoin Colfer
THE GIRL WITH THE MERMAID HAIR by Delia Ephron
FIRE by Kristin Cashore
BITTERBLUE by Kristin Cashore


Received as a gift for my birthday


BOUNDLESS (Book 3 in the Unearthly series) by Cynthia Hand

I've read 4 of these books this week already. (I read BOUNDLESS in one day because I love the story and needed to know What Happens Next?!) Most of my reviews are over at Goodreads, if you care to know what I think about books. (Though I feel it's a slippery-slope where authors rate books. But...I read a lot and want to keep track of what I read and be able to recommend books to other. Le sigh...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)