Friday, May 18, 2012

Getting Ready for BEA [3]

As I said in my last post for BEA, I need to get good shoes. What are the criteria for "good shoes" in Melissa-speak?
-Must fit my (oddly) large feet. (I wear between a 10-11, depending on the style, where it's made, etc.) I also have a long second toe. It's a weird family thing. *sigh*
-Must be able to walk in them for the whole day without taking them off.
-Must NOT give blisters on the back of my heels. (See above)
-Must be wide enough for my (again) odd feet.
-Must not be a weird color. Or pattern. Or design. I'm a plain shoe kind of girl.

I'd like the shoes I wear all day at the Javits Center to be able to go out at night, too. (In case we happen to go to anything fancy.)

So, I'm doing shoe research right now. Here are some of the things I've found.

At DSW:




(But I'd get them in black)





Anyone know about these brands? Would they be comfortable to wear all day?

~~  Opinions?? I need some help! :)   ~~

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the first pair! The other two look really comfy though...and straps always help shoes stay on...

    ps: I have crazy long toes too! My second toe is as long as my Mum's pinky finger. No lie. Dad says my toes LOOK like fingers, lol...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)