Thursday, December 1, 2011

Autographed Copies of Books!

You know what would be an awesome gift? My book! ;)

How can you buy my book? It's on sale right now at Amazon.com! It's also available on Barnes and Noble and at TLT Publishing. You can also ask your local independent bookstore to order you a copy.

Want an autographed copy? It's easy! I'll send you a personalized, autographed bookplate, free of charge. Just send me the information below to my e-mail. (4melissabuell -at- gmail -dot- com)

  • Your name & address
  • What, if anything, you’d like the bookplate to say (if you don’t specify, I’ll just sign my name).
  • If it's for a girl or a guy, teen or adult. (I have different style of bookplates available.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)