Monday, September 12, 2011

Melissa-ish Monday - Meh


Sorry to take so long in updating this post. I've been a little off my game lately. Not really feeling like writing because I've been so busy with mom/wife/PTA/housework stuff. "Real life" (as my 4 y.o. says) is quite important and is taking precedence over my blogging life. What I need to learn to do is sit down when I have a brilliant (or not-so-brilliant but still entertaining) thought and type it out and save it for a day when I'm too busy to write something. I'll upload my previously written post and voila! No guilt about not blogging.

I'm working on ideas for some writing workshops for middle schoolers right now. Ideas? Let me know. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)