Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 9


Day 9 already?!
So, NaNo is almost 1/3 of the way over. So, I should (theoretically) be 1/3 of the way through my 50,000 words. Tomorrow, I should have 16,500 words. How far am I?



I actually caught up!! I've actually gotten a lot written the last few days. Woohoo! I have two free periods while I'm subbing this week and I've been working away on the story. Just keep writing, just keep writing. That's the hardest part. Writing when I don't feel like it. Or I don't know where the story is going. I keep throwing new stuff out there, new characters, new situations. I can't stop and analyze why the characters are doing what they are doing. I just need to write. More and more and more! It probably isn't very good writing but I can go back later and work on that. The important thing is to get the thoughts down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)