Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Book 2 Updates!


Book 2 Updates!
For those of you who have asked, "When is Book 2 coming out??" I have an answer!

Soon.

Ha. No, really, it will be out early summer 2012. When I have a more concrete date, I'll let you know. :)

What else is going on with Book 2? Well, we have a name!
THE HIDDEN BLESSING
If it changes, I'll let you know. But Farrah (my editor at TLT Publishing) and I both like the name. I think it communicates what happens in the book and it follows the pattern of the first book (THE SEVENTH BLESSING) which is good to do in a series.

Here's what has happened with making Book 2:
First started writing it - April 2010
Finished it - August 2010
My own personal edits/rewrites - July 2011 (I left it alone for quite a while), August 2011.Turned it in to Farrah - August 2011
1st round of edits based on Farrah's comments - September/October 2011
2nd round of edits based on Farrah's comments - November 2011

And that's it for now! It's now time for typesetting and cover art. I'm not part of the typesetting process but I do get to have input about the cover art. I've already made a document with pics that I love and would love to have as inspiration for the cover. I'm working on my play list for the book, music that inspired me as I wrote.

Have a question or a comment? Leave it below! :)

1 comment:

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)