Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 7

I've been writing off and on since NaNoWriMo began. More off than on, unfortunately. I subbed today and had two free periods so I was able to write A LOT today! :)  Screen shot of my NaNo stats.


 Not so hot, I know. Hopefully I'll get my average up so that I can catch up and be done on time! My story has evolved a bit since I started. I'm really liking my MC. It's the first time I've written a story as a guy only. He's already been through some odd things. Odd but good. I hope it'll all come together. How is your writing going?

1 comment:

  1. eh...I'm glad I'm being a Rebel and just trying to make mega progress on my work in progress. It's been an eventful month at work so far, which severely limits my writing, hehe ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)