Sunday, March 24, 2013

LA Times Festival of Books!

Hey book friends!

I'll be at the LA Times Festival of Books on Saturday, April 20th!



I'll be at the Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore booth #368 
from 2:30-3:00 p.m.



Come on by and experience the awesomeness of the LATFoB! (It's on the USC campus which is REALLY big. The walk from the parking lot to the festival might take you ten minutes so arrive accordingly.) :)
Admission to the festival is free. I think parking was $10 last year to park in the campus parking structure. Wear walking shoes and bring water, a hat, and sunscreen.

There will be lots of authors, publishers, bookstores, and events happening at the festival. For a list, go to the LATFoB site. Attendee FAQs.

Some confirmed authors that I would love to meet:
Orson Scott Card
Sarah Dessen
Cornelia Funke
Lauren Oliver
Veronica Roth


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)