Monday, October 3, 2011

Melissa-ish Monday - Painting Edition

 One of the things I like to do in my free time is paint. Fine painting, not room painting. Since I don't have a lot of free time (and the little that I do is spent writing), I don't have much opportunity to paint. BUT I managed to carve out a little time to finally finish this painting!





The next one I need to finish is a watercolor that I started about a year ago. I worked on it about two months ago and I really want to get back to it. It needs some finishing touches (outlining and such).


I'm also exciting to start subbing again. I have my first job of the school year tomorrow and it will be great (High School History classes FTW!). I hope you all have a happy week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)