Saturday, October 15, 2011

Editing Fun!

I'm working on edits for book two in The Tales of Gymandrol series this weekend. My boys are gone camping but my little sister is over. We are apparently low on sleep and full of caffeine because everything is funny right now.

I did a load of laundry, straightened up the living room and then went back to the office.
"Well, back to the salt mines!"
Sister: "Did you say the 'salt mines'?"
"Um, yeah. Hard work."
"You are definitely abnormal."
Yes, yes I am. ;)

Later...
Sister: "So, I was telling my parents about me being dorky."
Me: "Because they didn't already know?"
"How would they know about me being dorky?"
"They live with you!"
"Wait, what are you talking about?"
"You being dorky?"
"No! About me being DOROTHY for Halloween!"
*facepalm*

*Sister checking Twitter*: "Why would I follow Justin Beiber?"
Me: "I think Twitter adds random people to your Twitter feed."
"Maybe I started to follow him just to annoy me? But why would I do that?"
*me laughing*

1 comment:

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)