Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There's My Desk!

I was so bothered by the clutter all over my desk that today I decided to do something about it! I've been following PrettyHandyGirl on Twitter and reading her blog and was inspired to get it done now! ;) I have had plans for awhile (weeks) now and I finally had everything I needed to accomplish it. I've been accumulating things along the way (99 cent shelf on clearance at Ikea!) and I went to Ace Hardward for the brackets for said shelf. I put my husband's tools to good use and drills holes for the brackets and then screwed everything together. I cleared off my desk (I don't even want to show you the before picture of it) and I am so happy with the results. The "art" above the shelf is actually two pieces of scrapbook paper that I love and mounted to a foam board. I can write in peace now. Well, that's if my kids can stay out of the office... ;-)


"Far far away"  "Happily Ever After" is what the scrapbook paper reads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)