Monday, August 27, 2012

End of Summer 2012

We drove out to Las Vegas last week for my grandpa's funeral. He was buried at the Veteran's Cemetery. While there, we visited Hoover Dam with ALL of my family who were able to attend the funeral. It was nice to be able to see everyone again.






Just like in Percy Jackson and the Olympians THE TITAN'S CURSE! My son was super excited. ;)



My kids started school today so we have a new schedule around here. I'll be able to get in some regular writing time. (I think...) Book 2 has officially been editing and is going to be heading to the press VERY soon! As soon as I have a set publishing date, I'll let you all know. :)

Read LOTS of books! Talk about them to your friends! That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Read LOTS of books! Talk about them to your friends! [And meet some totally amazing author-people in the process!!] That is all.

    (((hugz)))

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)