Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just keep writing, just keep writing...


Ah, March. In like a lion, out like a lamb. Or, in like a whirling dervish of writing that will not let go of his death grip on me until April 1st. Yeah, like that.

Book 3 is due on April 1st. (And that's no joke!) I'm more than halfway done with it. (Yay!) I was stuck for a while. Not writer's block. Plot block? I've talked about this before. Getting from Point A to Point B only to realize that Point B is really Point D. You need to figure out the real B and the C before you can get there. *sigh* So, I was finally able to make up those middle bits and move on! Pushing through! I've sent what I've written so far to a few of my faithful betas. (Thank you, betas!!) I need to get their reactions and then I can edit what I've done. Sometimes when you write, you forget what you've said much earlier in the book. A fresh pair of eyes can help see those inconsistencies.

My writing schedule right now is this:


As you can see, I have some catching up to do today. (I've been busy and tired lately so some days are better writing days than others.) Having this word count is a great way for me to be accountable.



How are your writing goals? What projects do you have going on? Do you set clear deadlines for yourself?

Happy writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please comment. I do read all comments and they make me happy. :)